2008年1月27日日曜日

#9 Education

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/12/06/opinion/edkumiko.php 

Do you agree with the writer? Why? Give at least 3 examples to support your answer.


I agree with this writer. Actually,Japan managed to become one of the world's largest economies without its people mastering much English. Many Japanese can speak Englsh fluentry, but it does not pass very in part.
And "Like Japan, none of them have historical or cultural ties to the English language. China, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand have all incorporated English into their elementary school curriculums." I agree with this opinion.
Other country's elementary scool students have English class. Recentrly, Japan try to teach English in elementary school,(in fact my American friend is an English teacher in elementary school) I think that Japan have English class more.

Andmore I agree with these sentence. "In this extremely conformist society, even children are reluctant to stand out by speaking better or worse than their peers, so few students are eager to speak up in class. It doesn't help that English instruction in schools never encouraged speaking"
I think Japanese English class have many grammar's class. Many Japanese students know complex grammar, but they don't speak English fluentry. I think many students would like to communicate with English speaker.

0 件のコメント: