2007年11月5日月曜日

Homework#3

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?

No, I don't judge people according to what people wear, because I often judge myself according to clothes. I hate this idea.

2 Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?

Yes, I think that Japanese people judge according to clothes and Japanese people care about other people 's clothes.

3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?Next week we will discuss friends, please prepare by answering the following questions:

I am wearing black cloths, I like black clothes. I don't want to wear vivid colour clothes.



1. What are some subjects that you will never discuss with a friend?

It is about politics and world affairs. We nerver discuss about difficult problems.

2. Do you have different friends for different parts of your life? If so, how are they different to you? Do you talk about different things? Go to different places? Give me some examples.

It is difficult for me.. I will think about this question...

6 件のコメント:

☆Shooting-Star★ さんのコメント...

I like your blog color(:-D)haha
I am sorry I can not understand what you mean by this sentence "No, I don't judge people according to what people wear, because I often judge myself according to clothes. I hate this idea"

you means you do yourself but you do not want to do other people ? please would you explain it more ?

☆Shooting-Star★ さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
black さんのコメント...

●Shooting-Star★
Thank you for your comment.

It means I was judged myself what wear by some people...

milkchocolate さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
milkchocolate さんのコメント...

I have never think about politics and world affairs with my friends too. It is too difficult to understand the ploblem. And I also don't think about income or savings. This is very sensitive subject.

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

First, I will think about this question is not an acceptable homework answer. Also world affairs are our problem and we need to discuss it. It is uour world, shoganai does not help. You can make a difference if you believe in something.