2007年10月22日月曜日

Homework#1

1.Do you agree with the web site's description?What do you do that can be called "wrapping"? Give examples and reasons for your actions.

I agrre with web site's description.
"Furoshiki" is wrapping manything, it is Japanese culture.
And , I think that Japanese things are wrapped extra. When we bought, something, it is wrapped closely.(e.g. foods, clothes, furtitures and electrical fittings)


2.
a. Where do you go when you die?
I think that people don'to go anywhere...People are become nothing, however I want to believe that people go to the heaven or hell.


b. Explain why do Japanese have death memorial services 1 month, 1 year, 3 years, 7 years, etc. after a person's death?

I don't konw why Japanese people have death memorial services these years, but I think these numbers are familiar in Japanese people.

2 件のコメント:

nyaa さんのコメント...

Hi, so do you think the heaven and the hell exist in the world?

HJU Teacher さんのコメント...

Saying I really don't know is not a good reason. Try to find out by researching why you do these customs. It will help you understand yourself. This is the beginning of understanding other cultures!